This week our construction team continued work along Flushing Avenue and Bushwick Avenue, and began work on Montrose Avenue. We are pleased to note that we have completed temporary road restoration on Flushing Avenue up to Stanwix Street. Click here for an overview of the route for this phase of the project.
As always, our outreach team continues our door-to-door efforts in the community to discuss upcoming construction schedules with residents and other local partners.
*Over the next week, neighbors can expect to see:
- Beginning January 14, Moore Street will be closed to passenger cars between Humboldt Street and Graham Avenue from 9AM to 4PM Monday to Friday. Our team is working with local businesses to maintain limited access for delivery vehicles.
- Work on Flushing Avenue between Stanwix Street and Bushwick Avenue.
- Work on Bushwick Avenue between Flushing Avenue and Moore Street.
- Work on Montrose Avenue between Manhattan Avenue and Leonard Street.
- Work on Moore Street between Humboldt Street and Graham Avenue.
- During the day there will be changes in traffic patterns on Flushing Avenue, Bushwick Avenue, and Montrose Avenue with flaggers present to redirect traffic as necessary.
- Continued outreach to stakeholders in advance of upcoming work.
As always, feel free to reach out by emailing us at BrooklynMetro@NationalGridGasProjectsNY.com, or calling our project outreach team at (718) 337-8138. You can also use the Contact Us page of our website to submit any questions, comments, or concerns.
*Please note, due to the complexities of outdoor construction, schedule is subject to change.