This week our construction team continued work along Bushwick Avenue, Montrose Avenue, and Moore Street. We are pleased to note that we have completed temporary road restoration on Bushwick Avenue up to Varet Street. Click here for an overview of the route for this phase of the project.
As always, our outreach team continues our door-to-door efforts in the community to discuss upcoming construction schedules with residents and other local partners.
*Over the next week, neighbors can expect to see:
- Moore Street is closed to passenger cars between Humboldt Street and Graham Avenue from 9AM to 4PM Monday to Friday. Our team is working with local businesses to maintain access for delivery vehicles.
- Work on Bushwick Avenue between Varet Street and Moore Street.
- Work on Montrose Avenue between Manhattan Avenue and Lorimer Street.
- Work on Moore Street between Bushwick Avenue and Graham Avenue.
- During the day there will be changes in traffic patterns on Bushwick Avenue, Moore Street, and Montrose Avenue with flaggers present to redirect traffic as necessary.
- Continued outreach to stakeholders in advance of upcoming work.
Please feel free to reach out by emailing us at BrooklynMetro@NationalGridGasProjectsNY.com, or calling our project outreach team at (718) 337-8138. You can also use the Contact Us page of our website to submit any questions, comments, or concerns.
*Please note, due to the complexities of outdoor construction, schedule is subject to change.