Happy New Year! This week our construction team resumed work on Flushing Avenue and Bushwick Avenue after the holiday break. Click here for an overview of the route for this phase of the project.
As always, our outreach team continues our door-to-door efforts in the community to discuss upcoming construction schedules with residents and other local partners.
*Over the next week, neighbors can expect to see:
- Work on Flushing Avenue between Central Avenue and Bushwick Avenue.
- Work on Bushwick Avenue between Flushing Avenue and Moore Street.
- Work on Montrose Avenue between Manhattan Avenue and Leonard Street.
- During the day there will be changes in traffic patterns on Flushing Avenue and Bushwick Avenue with flaggers present to redirect traffic as necessary.
- Continued outreach to stakeholders in advance of upcoming work.
Please feel free to reach out by emailing us at [email protected], or calling our project outreach team at (718) 337-8138. You can also use the Contact Us page of our website to submit any questions, comments, or concerns.
*Please note, due to the complexities of outdoor construction, schedule is subject to change.