Here’s a look ahead regarding upcoming work on the Metropolitan Natural Gas Reliability Project.
This week our crews will be working on Flushing Avenue, Bushwick Avenue, Moore Street, Montrose Avenue, and Meserole Street. Click here for an overview of the route for these phases of the project.
We are pleased to report that temporary restoration has been completed on Graham Avenue between Montrose Avenue and Meserole Street.
Our outreach team continues to share project information with residents and other local partners, maintaining social distancing and eliminating any close contact.
*Over the next week, neighbors can expect to see work on:
- Flushing Avenue between Central Avenue and Stanwix Street.
- Bushwick Avenue between Flushing Avenue and Varet Street.
- Moore Street between Graham Avenue and Manhattan Avenue.
- Montrose Avenue between Lorimer Street and Graham Avenue.
- Meserole Street between Graham Avenue and Bushwick Avenue.
- During the day there will be changes in traffic patterns on Flushing Avenue, Bushwick Avenue, Moore Street, Montrose Avenue, and Meserole Street. Our crews will have flaggers present to redirect traffic as necessary.
Please feel free to reach out by emailing us at [email protected]
For more information about National Grid’s response to COVID-19, please visit: ngrid.com/covid-19
*Please note, due to the complexities of outdoor construction, schedule is subject to change.