Here’s a look ahead regarding upcoming work on the Metropolitan Natural Gas Reliability Project.
We are pleased to announce that temporary restoration on Bushwick Avenue between Flushing Avenue and Varet Street has been completed.
This week our crews will be working on Flushing Avenue, Moore Street, Montrose Avenue, Graham Avenue, and Meserole Street. Click here for an overview of the route for these phases of the project.
Our outreach team continues to share project information with residents and other local partners, maintaining social distancing and eliminating any close contact.
*Over the next week, neighbors can expect to see work on:
- Flushing Avenue between Central Avenue and Stanwix Street.
- Moore Street between Humboldt Street and Manhattan Avenue.
- Montrose Avenue between Lorimer Street and Graham Avenue.
- Graham Avenue between Montrose Avenue and Meserole Street.
- Meserole Street between Graham Avenue and Bushwick Place.
- During the day there will be changes in traffic patterns on Flushing Avenue, Moore Street, Montrose Avenue, Graham Avenue, and Meserole Street. Our crews will have flaggers present to redirect traffic as necessary.
Please feel free to reach out by emailing us at BrooklynMetro@
For more information about National Grid’s response to COVID-19, please visit: ngrid.com/covid-19
*Please note, due to the complexities of outdoor construction, schedule is subject to change.