This week our construction team continued work along Moore Street, Manhattan Avenue, and Montrose Avenue. We are pleased to report that temporary restoration of the sidewalk is complete on Moore Street between Bushwick Avenue and Humboldt Street.
Next week our crews will be working on Moore Street, Manhattan Avenue, Montrose Avenue, Graham Avenue, and Meserole Street. Click here for an overview of the route for these phases of the project.
As always, our outreach team continues canvassing in the community to share project information with residents and other local partners.
*Over the next week, neighbors can expect to see:
- Work on Moore Street between Humboldt Street and Manhattan Avenue.
- Moore Street is closed to passenger cars between Humboldt Street and Graham Avenue from 9AM to 4PM, Monday to Friday.
- Our team is working with local businesses to maintain limited access for local commercial traffic.
- Work on Manhattan Avenue between Moore Street and Montrose Avenue.
- Work on Montrose Avenue between Manhattan Avenue and Graham Avenue.
- Work on Graham Avenue between Montrose Avenue and Meserole Street.
- Intermittent work on Wilson Avenue between Flushing Avenue and Noll Street.
- During the day there will be changes in traffic patterns on Moore Street, Manhattan Avenue, Montrose Avenue, Graham Avenue, and Meserole Street. Our crews will have flaggers present to redirect traffic as necessary.
- Continued outreach to local partners to share information about upcoming and ongoing work.
Please feel free to reach out by emailing us at [email protected], or calling our project outreach team at (718) 337-8138. You can also use the Contact Us page of our website to submit any questions, comments, or concerns.