Last week our construction team continued work along Moore Street, Manhattan Avenue, and Montrose Avenue.
This week our crews will be working on Manhattan Avenue, Montrose Avenue, Graham Avenue, Meserole Street, and Waterbury Street. Click here for an overview of the route for these phases of the project.
As always, our outreach team continues canvassing in the community to share project information with residents and other local partners.
*Over the next week, neighbors can expect to see:
- Work on Manhattan Avenue between Moore Street and Montrose Avenue.
- Work on Montrose Avenue between Manhattan Avenue and Graham Avenue.
- Work on Graham Avenue between Montrose Avenue and Meserole Street.
- Work on Meserole Street between Graham Avenue and Bushwick Avenue.
- Night work on Waterbury Street between Grand Avenue and Stagg Street.
- During the day there will be changes in traffic patterns on Manhattan Avenue, Montrose Avenue, Graham Avenue, and Meserole Street. Our crews will have flaggers present to redirect traffic as necessary.
Please feel free to reach out by emailing us at [email protected], or calling our project outreach team at (718) 337-8138. You can also use the Contact Us page of our website to submit any questions, comments, or concerns.