We are pleased to share updated information about upcoming work on the Metropolitan Natural Gas Reliability Project.
This week our crews will be working on Bushwick Avenue, Montrose Avenue, Graham Avenue, and Meserole Street. Click here for an overview of the route for these phases of the project.
As always, our outreach team continues canvassing in the community to share project information with residents and other local partners.
*Over the next week, neighbors can expect to see work on:
- Bushwick Avenue between Flushing Avenue and Varet Street.
- Montrose Avenue between Manhattan Avenue and Graham Avenue.
- Graham Avenue between Montrose Avenue and Meserole Street.
- Meserole Street between Graham Avenue and Humboldt Street.
- During the day there will be changes in traffic patterns on Bushwick Avenue, Montrose Avenue, Graham Avenue, and Meserole Street. Our crews will have flaggers present to redirect traffic as necessary.
Please feel free to reach out by emailing us at BrooklynMetro@NationalGridGasProjectsNY.com, or calling our project outreach team at (718) 337-8138. You can also use the Contact Us page of our website to submit any questions, comments, or concerns.
*Please note, due to the complexities of outdoor construction, schedule is subject to change.