Here’s a look ahead regarding upcoming work on the Metropolitan Natural Gas Reliability Project.
This week our crews will be working on Wilson Avenue, Manhattan Avenue, Montrose Avenue, and Meserole Street. Click here for an overview of the project route.
Please note that our crews will not be working on Thursday, November 26th or Friday, November 27th in observance of the Thanksgiving holiday.
Our outreach team continues to share project information with residents and other local partners, maintaining social distancing and eliminating any close contact as we focus on completing our work to ensure that installed sections of the project will be operational in time for the heating season this winter.
*Over the next week, neighbors can expect to see work on:
- Wilson Avenue between Flushing Avenue and Noll Street.
- Manhattan Avenue between Seigel Street and Montrose Avenue.
- Montrose Avenue between Lorimer Street and Graham Avenue.
- Meserole Street between Bushwick Avenue and Humboldt Street.
- During the day there will be changes in traffic patterns on Wilson Avenue, Manhattan Avenue, Montrose Avenue, and Meserole Street. Our crews will have flaggers present to redirect traffic as necessary.
Please feel free to reach out by emailing us at BrooklynMetro@
For more information about National Grid’s response to COVID-19, please visit: ngrid.com/covid-19
*Please note, due to the complexities of outdoor construction, schedule is subject to change.