Here’s a look ahead regarding upcoming work on the Metropolitan Natural Gas Reliability Project.
This week our crews will be working on Wilson Avenue, Manhattan Avenue, Montrose Avenue, and Meserole Street. Click here for an overview of the project route.
Please note, our crews will not be working today, Monday, September 7th, in observance of Labor Day.
Our outreach team continues to share project information with residents and other local partners, maintaining social distancing and eliminating any close contact.
*Over the next week, neighbors can expect to see work on:
- Wilson Avenue between Flushing Avenue and Noll Street.
- Manhattan Avenue between Johnson Avenue and Meserole Street.
- Montrose Avenue between Lorimer Street and Graham Avenue.
- Meserole Street between Humboldt Street and Bushwick Avenue.
- During the day there will be changes in traffic patterns on Wilson Avenue, Manhattan Avenue, Montrose Avenue, and Meserole Street. Our crews will have flaggers present to redirect traffic as necessary.
Please feel free to reach out by emailing us at BrooklynMetro@NationalGridGasProjectsNY.com, or calling our project outreach team at (718) 337-8138. You can also use the Contact Us page of our website to submit any questions, comments, or concerns.
For more information about National Grid’s response to COVID-19, please visit: ngrid.com/covid-19
*Please note, due to the complexities of outdoor construction, schedule is subject to change.